Marriage is a celebration of union between a man and woman. There are times when some couples cannot afford a grand wedding and would settle for a civil agreement to which it would be conducted at the Registry of Marriage. However, for most and many couples, they have worked hard for this one special moment and would want to make this memory last for as long as they both shall live. And with that comes a bride with an all-white long wedding gown, flowers all over the church or the wedding venue, all ready for the man of her dreams.
But before this memorable day happens, there would be a lot of preparations that has to be done. You may wish to hire a wedding organizer to help you out amidst your busy schedule. In this way, you can have everything done your way in a less stressful way.
Accessories are common to be worn by the bride on her wedding day. Here are some must-have accessories brides to be can consider in preparation for her big day:
- Bride’s Hair – Depending on the shape of your face, the gown that you are wearing, as well as your make-up, all these will matter before your hair stylist decides what will look best in you. While you may have your own suggestion or style that you would love to have, it is also important to keep an open mind and listen to the professional stylist for his or her recommendation as they know what is most suitable for you, based on their many years of experience.
- Bride’s Earrings – Earrings may be too small to be noticed but it should not be overrated that your face and natural beauty wouldn’t get noticed at all because of the earrings that you are wearing. Most of the time, your mother or grandmother will present you with gold earrings as a wedding gift, and as long as it matches how you look, then it would be just perfect for you.
- Bride’s Necklace – Another accessory that is very important during the wedding day is the necklace. The type of necklace that you should wear would depend on the neckline of your wedding gown. Your gown designer would usually have some suggestions on what would look great on you on your special day.
- Bride’s Veil – A wedding ceremony will never be complete without the bride wearing her veil covering her face before the groom removes it. It is also important that the veil has to be made with soft and comfortable material so that it doesn’t irritate the bride’s face.
- Bride’s Head Band/Tiara – Many brides nowadays love to have something on their hair as accessories, and the most common are pearl and crystal tiaras or some headbands with crystal floral as well.
Accessories should not be worn excessively by the bride albeit its importance. Simple accessories can suffice and make the bride look awesome! When choosing your actual day wedding packages, do also look for a bridal shop that also offers a collection of accessories too.
Al in all, make sure you, our beautiful bride, shine at your wedding. Blink blink!